Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Velvet.

 

So I have a confession to make...I'm completely OBSESSED with velvet. VELVET everything. Velvet skirts, velvet blazers, vintage velvet dresses.... I even made a Pinterest board just for my new found obsession! These velvet boots are my favorite shoe right now. My other shoes don't stand a chance.
These photos were taken a couple weeks ago the day I had my sister melt my hair. I wish the weather was still so nice! We had our first snow this week, and it was A LOT. Ugh.
 
 
 
 I seriously HATE snow! I don't know why I live in Utah. Ha. Every year I beg my Hubby to move with me somewhere warm! I'm the biggest wimp about cold weather but I swear I can feel it in my bones and it makes me feel slower and sadder...
 
 
 
I guess it also doesn't help that Winter brings Cold and Flu season. I just can't get rid of this sore throat and cough!! Any of your families hit by the wave of sickness yet?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 When we were taking these photos I kept closing my eyes. (I do that a lot. I always blink at the wrong moment!) Hubby told me "Open your eyes wide" so I did. And that's how we got this scary gem of a photo I just had to share with you:
 
 
 Hahahaha! But don't worry!! We did get a good one:
 
 
Oh, P.S. I just made a couple new blog buttons! (check em out over on my sidebar) Anyone wanna swap?! 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress - Thrifted
Tights - Forever 21
Hat, Scarf and VELVET boots - H&M
 
?