Sunday, November 25, 2012

Inspiration: Borrowed


 Hope you all had an awesome, long weekend! Time for the hard transition back to real life, ugh. Time off is NEVER long enough. I decided to join this week's Inspiration Monday and use it to my advantage. Mary-Kate Olsen's oversized plaid was the perfect comfy outfit to throw on over the weekend for a little shopping and lunch with the Hubby.

 
Speaking of the Hubby, since I own no plaid whatsoever (I know, sad right?) I borrowed this shirt from him. It took quite a bit of rolling, tucking and pulling to get it to look acceptable (he's a very TALL guy) but it definitely helped me pull of that oversized look. This is the first time I've worn something of his - out of the house that is. It felt a little odd to say the least.


I've been feeling a little down lately but lucky me I have an amazing guy who knows how to cheer me up. Friday was my half-birthday, although neither of us remembered that until Saturday morning. So Saturday he took me to lunch, then to the mall where he let me pick out a little gift. We ended the day at the movies - we finally saw Breaking Dawn Part 2. He spoils me! That's good enough for a real birthday, not just a silly half. I'm truly lucky and feeling very aware of it!

 
Outfit Details:
Shirt - borrowed from Hubby
Jeans - American Eagle
Booties - Target
Necklaces - Forever 21 & Paparazzi
Bracelets - Local Craft Fair, Gift