Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Inspiration: COZY

 
Hey all, so I planned on getting this up on Monday. Being as it IS my Inspiration MONDAY post and all. But....things got in the way. My life is super busy right now! It always seems like I'm running, trying to be a million places at once, and I have a never-ending list of things to do! I'm honestly a bit stressed! Time for a massage and a long weekend! (So glad it's Veteran's Day on Monday... hurry up weekend!!)
 
 
So, this lovely "Grandpa Sweater" as my sisters and I affectionately call them, is borrowed from Katie of Butterfly Loves Snapdragons. She's another blogger of Flock Together (where we've been swapping like CRAZY) and she's SUPER cute, so you should check her out! Thanks for letting me borrow this Katie! I'm obsessed. I seriously want to steal it. See more pics of how she styled it HERE, but here's a couple for ya:
 
 
 
With so many girls and so much swapping going on, I figured I'd just post this one here rather than later on Flock Together. Besides, it worked perfectly with this week's inspiration from the lovely Lauren Conrad!
 
 
 
 
What could be better than leggings, tall boots and a cozy sweater and scarf? Nothing. I absolutely loved wearing this outfit around. Can you say comfy?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, P.S. stop by Flock Together tomorrow! It's my official intro to the blog! :) Thanks for reading, as always!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Leggings & Top - Forever 21
Sweater - Swap from Katie 
Scarf - Gift
Boots - Blend Boutique
?