Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spotted Mustard

 
So I'm typing this up a bit late/early, which is no surprise since I'm quite the skilled procrastinator. But, I'm starting to get super tired so this might be short. These photos are pretty old (my hair's not melted in them!) but I somehow forgot to put them up! They're a little dark (this daylight savings thing is KILLER).
 
 
I've been really into throwing a collared shirt under a comfy sweater a lot this season. It's just so easy and warm and still really cute! If you just add some cute details you can make a lounge-y outfit work! I love that a little of my polka-dotted shirt showed along with the collar! Also, I'm totally wearing the same socks and boots combo as here. Haha! I must really love these socks....
 
 
I just started working full-time at the bank this week and it's kind of wearing on me! I'm so used to more sleep! I'm sure learning to appreciate the weekend more! Although I'm not sure I'll get much rest this weekend, we have TONS of fun plans! Including finally getting a Christmas Tree! Yay!!
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweater - H&M
Collared top - Forever21
Jeans - Lovesick
Belt - ModBod
Shoes - Target
Socks - The Children's Place
?