Friday, November 16, 2012

Snow Daze

.
 
Happy Weekend! I still have a few outfit shots from the days of slightly warmer weather but I'm skipping ahead to show you what it looks like in my world right now. These photos are from a few days after our recent snowstorm (it was also really bright so that's to blame for the squinty eyes) Luckily the lovely Rachel's warm snowflake sweater came in the mail at the perfect time!

 
I felt it was only right to wear a snowflake sweater with snow on the ground, and besides being so cute it's also thick and cozy! Perfection. Warmth is becoming a crucial factor for me now that Winter has hit. Gah, I hate the cold!!
 
 
I feel like the cold has been forcing me to wear pants more lately. I guess its just easier. But I have tons of tights so I'm making a goal to bring them out more (especially the nice thick ones). I'm totally wishing I had more maxi skirts to hide leggings under. Haha!
 
 
I have to mention that my scarf is VELVET. Yep. I saw this beauty at my favorite thrift/exchange store with the tags still on and knew we were going home together. I mean, it's velvet. And the $6 price tag was kind of awesome as well... Also, these booties are probably my favorite, after my velvet ones of course. Red/orange shoes are kind of a theme for me right now I guess.
 
 
Outfit Details:
Sweater - swap from Rachel (through Flock Together)
Skirt - Downeast
Tights - H&M
Scarf - Thrifted
Shoes - Charlotte Russe
?