Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

 
Hello again! How was your Thanksgiving?! I actually had 3 Thanksgivings... My Hubby's family did an early Thanksgiving last Sunday and then another one with just the immediate family (he has a pretty big family) the day of. My family got together earlier in the day, so we were able to go to both (and eat WAY too much!!) This is what (one of) my plate(s) looked like:
 
 
 Yes, I am a vegetarian (meat=yuck in my book) so no turkey, but I stuffed my face with potatoes, pie, lots of veggies and my personal favorite, rolls!
 

 

I wanted something stretchy and forgiving to wear to dinner but still stylish of course because as much as I love sweats, they're not so great on the eyes. So continuing my obsession with velvet (and collars) I reached for this lovely dress. Then I felt too fancy, so I tried dressing it down a bit with the cardigan and booties. I ended up really liking the combo and it was super comfy!
 
 
 
Any of you join in the Black Friday Madness? I decided to skip it this year and go for Cyber Monday instead. Any suggestions on where to shop??
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - Forever 21 (+DIY elbow patches)
Tights - ??? 
Shoes - Rue 21
Bag - Tai Pan Trading
?