Monday, February 11, 2013

Casual Romance

Alright, before you go thinking I've been packing on the pounds, lemme just tell you that I'm wearing three tops. Yes, three. I know, not the most flattering idea (although that didn't come to mind when I thought this up) but I really love all the layers and patterns together!
This is number 2 in my mini-series of Valentine's inspired outfits. For this one I wanted to put together something a little more casual (you know, in case you for some reason don't like dressing up all fancy-like for Valentines like I do) It's also a little more subtle. Instead of wearing a red and pink combo that screams of the holiday I layered pink with a little mint, gray and pops of gold.
Drumroll please.........
(cuz this is a pretty big deal)
My FIRST successful jump shot!! That's right! I'm pretty proud...
This ^^ is my "It's so cold out here and I don't know how I feel about that" pose.
Well, Happy Monday! Did you all watch the Grammy's last night? I could go off on a tangent about how weird it was to see FUN. performing and winning awards and how it made me remorseful for the end of The Format and Nate Ruess' incredible potential, but alas, I won't bore you with that.
Outfit Details:
Mint Jeans - Ross (DIY dye)
Chambray Top - H&M
Striped Top - Rue 21
Polka Dot Half-Tee - Forever 21
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Paparazzi
Bracelet - c/o YuniKelley (won in giveaway)

>>P.S. If you haven't entered my Firmoo Giveaway yet today is the last day!!<<?
Real Girl Style Link Up