Sunday, November 4, 2012

Craft Sunday: A Baby Shower


Yesterday I threw a baby shower for my Sister-In-Law and her gorgeous new baby girl! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, so I decided to resurrect Craft Sunday and share it with you guys!


She didn't have a regular shower before because she likes the sex of her babies to be a surprise until they arrive! She now has two beautiful girls! Brooklyn Marie Bellows was born September 28 and it had been almost a month with no shower, so I decided to take it upon myself! My Amazing Mom let me use her house and helped me pull it all together the night before! (Ha. I'm a HUGE procrastinator)


I found the design for the cute clouds on Pinterest. They're made of white tissue paper and the rain drops are scrapbook paper! We also used scrapbook paper to make little shoes for the party favors! We had quite a few balloons so we made some into pacifiers. And for refreshments we had a make-your-own-mini-cupcake-bar and glasses of milk!

(Varia, Aunt Millie, Aunt Melanie, My Mother-In-Law Brenda)

(The Happy Mommy opening her cute presents)

(Maddie, the adorable New Big-Sister Addison, Sarah.
Below: My cute little brother-in-law was very bored being the only boy there)


The activity was my favorite! We had a bunch of plain white onesies and cute scraps of fabric (kindly donated by my MIL) that we cut cute stencils out of and ironed on!! (using fusible-iron-on-backing-stuff - VERY technical) Everyone had  a blast with this one and she brought home some super cute custom onesies and a few burp clothes!

(my favorite onesie I made, Aunt Heidi and Sarah with their onesies)

And since silly me didn't get ONE pic of the beautiful baby girl, here's a photo from a few days earlier. Too bad it doesn't capture her pretty eyes and full head of dark hair!!