Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dessert Social

 Hey pretty people! It seems like it's been a while! I'll be over at Flock Together tomorrow with an outfit post but for today I thought I'd share some photos from the dessert social over the weekend.
 Friday night Nikki, Aubry and Jenny hosted an awesome blogger get-together over dessert at Gourmandise in Salt Lake! I carpooled up with my pretty new friend Gentri and we mingled, made new friends and ahhhed over pretty jewelry from Stella&Dot (I seriously wanted everything!)
(my two favorite bracelets and a super cute clutch)
 This is only about a third of the dessert selection! So many yummy things to choose from! I ended up getting tiramisu, which is one of my very favorite desserts and it didn't disappoint! I would definitely recommend checking out Gourmandise. Along with the huge variety of desserts and pastries they also had some pretty delicious looking breads!
And here's a photo of all of us taken on Aubry's camera by a random stranger in the cafe. Lol. I must not have known when the photo was being taken because I'm not smiling very big...
 Hope you all had an amazing weekend and survived the first couple days of the week! My weekend was way too short. Can't wait for Thursday where the entire day is dedicated to food, family, rest and giving thanks for all of the above!