Sunday, August 12, 2012

Umbrella Romance


So... I've now procrastinated this post for nearly a week. So shameful. Oh well, it's up now, right?! I've been busy cramming fun into the last of Summer! This week we've seen a couple movies, shopped, visited a local craft fair, and stayed up late playing games and catching up with family.


We have some fun plans coming up too, a couple concerts to see, and a day spent at the water park. I'm trying to soak up all the sun I can before Summer turns to Fall (which I love) and Fall turns to Winter (which I dread). Anybody else getting anxiety about Winter being just around the corner?



So this dress...oh this dress!! When I first beheld its beauty while browsing online it was love at first sight! The color, the lace, the dotted tulle...sigh.. It's just so perfectly romantic. I HAD to have it. They were out of my size so I took a risk and ordered the next size up. It was WAY too big so I waited patiently for a restock and much to my surprise and excitement it was quickly restocked a week later! I didn't hesitate to exchange it immediately.


(so ya, don't ask what I'm doing in the above right pic. Cuz I don't know....just being awkward....)



Oh and the shoes are new too, it is me after all! I couldn't resist these pale pink and cream oxfords. I can never resist a great pair of oxfords....or pink.....
The umbrella is my beloved souvenir from Disneyland! We went last Summer and I loved the ruffled edges and hand painted flowers. They customize it with your name too.



Well, enjoy your Sunday, lovelies!
 I'll most likely be posting again tomorrow for Inspiration Monday. It's a GOOD one!


Outfit Details:
Dress - Ruche
Cardigan - Papaya
Oxfords - Forever Young Shoes
Belt - Thrifted
Bow Headband - Tai Pan Trading
Teddy Bear Ring - Local Craft Fair
Umbrella - Disneyland

?