Monday, August 6, 2012

Inspiration Monday & A Car Show


Hi again, lovely people! I had so much fun participating in Inspiration Monday at Two Birds last week, that I decided to join in the fun again this week! The inspiration photo is the above one of Katie Holmes and this is what I came up with:

?
I don't own a chambray dress..or anything close to it. In fact, the only thing chambray I own is this top, so I went with it!



Going to local car shows is a favorite summer activity for the Hubs and I. They have a HUGE car show in our city every August and it just happened to be today! I actually didn't know it was going on until a couple hours prior so I'm really glad we were able to go! My hubby is a MAJOR car junkie :)


I was pretty much obsessed with this pale pink '58 Oldsmobile. It's just so perfect and darling.



Hope everyone had at least a tolerable Monday. Ha. I was definitely dragging today (as you can probably tell by whatever odd face I'm making in the above pic). Hope I wake up more refreshed tomorrow!


Outfit Details:
Chambray Top - H&M
Belt - Vintage
Mint Skirt - Cotton On
Toms - Nordstrom (custom painted by a local artist)