Friday, August 24, 2012

Black & White, 2 Ways


Hey, all! It's my Mom's birthday today, so it'll be kind of a short post as I'm headed to celebrate with her! (be watching for a DIY on my gift to her later on),
I found this cute 50's inspired top on clearance for $5 and had to have it! Funny thing is it's from Sugarlips! They always have the best stuff...
I decided to put together 2 black and white outfits. The first one is my usual girly style.
 
 
 
I thought my red t-straps would be the perfect accent for an all black and white outfit and I added a faux-pearl necklace and my teddy bear ring to sweeten it up.
 
 
 
My second outfit is casual and slouchy. I wore it Wednesday on my day off out running errands and stayed comfy all day. I love these pants because they're so comfortable but still stylish.
 
 
My sparkly slipper flats have become my go-to for adding a little flair to a casual outfit and I've been carrying this leather bag almost every day since I bought it in the Spring! (Also, I don't know what's going on with my face in this photo..Ha!)
 
 
 
Alright, I'm off to wish my amazing Mom a Happy Birthday! Hope Everyone's had a good start to the weekend!
 
 
Outfit 1:
Top - Sugarlips via ModBod
Skirt - DownEast
Flats - Forever Young Shoes
Jewelry - City Craft Fair/Farmer's Market
 
Outfit 2:
Top - Sugarlips via ModBod
Pants - Forever21
Shoes - Steve Madden via Ross
Bag - Tai Pan Trading
 
?