Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Oh, Jessica!


This week over at Two Birds, the inspiration is this photo of Jessica Alba. Yay for ANOTHER Jessica! Ha. The last Inspiration Monday I joined in was centered around Jessica Biel. I've also met a lot of bloggers named Jessica... I guess girls named Jessica just have good style?! ;)
 
 
I always love any look with a blazer, but what I really liked about Jessica's look was the way she let her colorful accessories pop on a neutral background. I chose bright sunnies and Jelly flats but I still felt too monochromatic so I ended up adding a belt and necklace as well! (I also noticed she was wearing a bow in her hair so I jumped at the chance to incorporate that!)
 
 
I was actually really thankful this look included the sunnies because I've been feeling very tired and a little under the weather today and my under-eye circles probably aren't the prettiest to look at. Ugh.. hopefully I'll be feeling more lively by morning.
 
 
 
Oh, P.S.! Did you all head over to ModCloth today for their HUGE End of Summer Sale?!! It's fantastic! I bought several things this morning, they always go SO fast so I tried to get on top of ordering ASAP. I'm super excited to see my favorite blue mushroom-adorned box come in the mail!!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Jeans - American Eagle
Tunic - ModCloth
Blazer - Thrifted (Style & Co.)
Jelly Flats - Chinese Laundry via eBay
Sunnies - Vans
Belt - Jason Wu for Target
Necklace - Forever 21
Hair bow - City Craft Fair/Farmer's Market
 
 
 
?