Sunday, July 29, 2012

Graffiti And A Mullet


A mullet skirt of course! So the mullet/high-low trend is super big right now, as I'm sure you've noticed. Most of the skirts and dresses displaying this trend have been a little short for me but I met my match with this one! I've had it for a few months now and just realized it hasn't been on the blog..


I wanted something light and easy that I could compliment with a few accessories.. Summer makes my outfits slightly less ornate. You might recognize this graffiti-ed train from our Valentine's shoot back in February. It's such a fun location, I had to use it again. Plus, I think the graffiti has actually changed a bit since then so it's not really the same!


( Can't forget the classic cheesy smile :D )




So, this week has been super crazy (as I'm sure you've noticed by the lack of posts..) A lot of people are taking vacations right now so I've had to work extra hours at the bank. I'm not complaining, I could use the money! It's just not so good for my blog. Haha. This week should be back to normal though, so I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs, including my own! Yay!