Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chambray Ombre


"Chambray Ombre" say that five times fast. I finally got the perfect chambray shirt, courtesy of my Mom who found it while browsing through H&M in Alabama this past week. I tried the H&M around here to no avail, so I was ecstatic when she sent me a photo of this one.


I've pretty much been wearing it ever since. It's so comfy and versatile. I'm excited to mix it with my wardrobe more.
There's a great story to these pants too. They're seven for all mankind's, and I found them on the clearance rack at Downeast! Such a steal! I love the material and how they blend from a periwinkle blue to lavendar.


I felt like the outfit needed a pop of color so I added these fun pink shoes, and I feel like it continues the ombre flow.



The weekend is just around the corner! Finally! I felt like everyday this week was Thursday. The weekend couldn't come fast enough for me! Anyone have fun plans? The Hubs and I are going to see The Dark Knight Rises Saturday. We splurged and got "Dbox" seats, which are basically motion seats. I'm pretty excited.


Outfit Details:
Chambray Shirt - H&M
Pants - Seven For All Mankind (via Downeast)
Shoes - Head Over Heels
Earrings and Necklace - Forever21
Bracelet - Gift
Nail Polish - Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Essie Splash of Grenadine