Friday, December 21, 2012

Festival Of Trees

 A few weeks ago I visited the Festival Of Trees with Ethan and my family. They hold one every year and hundreds and hundreds of themed, decorated trees are donated. There's also wreaths, gingerbread houses and yummy treats! My photos didn't turn out so great that night so I wasn't going to post them but I decided to after all just so I could post something Christmas-y :)
This mini-tree was one of my favorites. It was made completely out of brooches and though I can't say for sure if they were vintage, it certainly gave a pretty vintage vibe!
I borrowed these darling ruffle bow shorts from the beautiful Erica of Sweets and Hearts. I've always wanted to try the shorts-over-tights look and the December weather definitely gave me that chance. The results were super comfy and pretty cute I think.
Yay for the weekend!! Last one before Christmas! Do you all have fun plans? Tonight we're dressing up and heading out to see the Nutcracker! I'm SO excited!! (hopefully the world doesn't end while we're there-haha)

Outfit Details:
Top - Papaya
Shorts - Swap from Erica through Flock Together
Tights - Forever 21
Socks - H&M
Boots - Forever Young
Bracelets - Gifts