Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Blank Canvas

Can you believe I was wearing this just a week ago and now everything is covered in thick white snow?! Temperatures have been brutal lately. I'm such a baby about the cold as it is and lately it seems impossible to keep warm. To make matters worse, yesterday morning my car broke down on the way to work (which is literally 2 minutes away - I timed it) and I had to call and wake up my poor sleeping Hubby and have him drive me 2 blocks further to work to escape a face plant in the ice in my heels. My poor car was just hanging out on the side of the road for the larger part of the day.
I picked up this simple white dress on the sales rack at H&M for $20 a few months ago. Didn't even bother trying it on, I just liked the vintage inspired cut and length. Lucky for me when I finally got around to wearing it it fit like a glove! And it's pretty flattering. Win-win. I don't really own much anything in white but I love that this dress acts as a blank canvas which makes accessorizing super easy and fun!
Can you believe there's only 2 weeks until Christmas?! Seriously, where did the time go? I still have some shopping to do..this year I'm not my usual overly-excited-on-top-of-everything self. Has anyone else been a slacker like me?
 
Outfit Details:
Dress - H&M ($20)
Blazer - Vintage
Tights - Target
Shoes - Forever Young
Necklace - Gift
 
>>P.S. THANKS so much to all of you that have helped me donate! So far I'm up to $20, but there's still 5 days so make me pay more!! :) <<
?