Friday, September 7, 2012

No Labor Here!


Here's a peek at what we did over the Labor Day Weekend!  I was hoping to have some pics from our visit to the aquarium as well but my camera died halfway through our visit and I didn't really get anything good :( These pics are from our drive up the canyon and visit to Silver Lake (the lake is mostly dried up right now unfortunately)
 
 
This sweet little doggy came with us. He's not ours, my parents were watching him for a friend, but I could almost steal him! He's adorable and really took a liking to me. They watch him fairly often, his name is Kobe.
 
 
 
 
This is part 2 of my "Look at my ModCloth Sale Loot! Extravaganza" in case you were wondering. I got this colorblock tank for the agreeable price of $9.99. Trying to find a way to add some sleeves (and not liking any of my many cardigans) I came up with the brilliant idea to wear my Jason Wu blouse underneath as the navies matched perfectly. I like how it turned out, it added poofy polka dotted sleeves and a cute tie in front. This headwrap is the free gift ModCloth threw in my order. (I feel like the adorable Kristine wearing it)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I even managed to snap a pic with my cute Hubby :) I know you're so glad! (that's Kobe riding the wind in the bottom right pic, he LOVES sticking his head out the window and letting his beard fly up)
 
 
Well, happy weekend again already!! We'll be kicking it off with a celebration tonight. Happy 50th Dad!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Tank & Headwrap - ModCloth
Blouse - Jason Wu for Target
Jeggings - Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Target
Bracelet - City Craft Fair
?