Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday? : Punk Rock Kid

 
 
So Inspiration Monday has become Inspiration Tuesday this week. Apologies for not posting yesterday, I was too busy soaking in the last hours of freedom before going back to work today!
Ok, so this week Megan & Nora chose yet ANOTHER Jessica just for me ;) Her name is Jessica Hart and she's apparently a model (if you couldn't tell right away)
 

This look is SO not me. But, I managed to pull something together with the only band tee I own (which I bought to wear for Halloween one year, as a punk rock kid, mind you)
 
 
 
The jeans however, are totally me. I forgot I had these babies! Found them just in time for floral jeans to be in again. Yay!
 
 
 
And THIS ^ is my "I feel odd.." face. My Hubby loved the look. He said I looked "bad ass and sexy" Ha! I pretty much look like the female version of him:
 
 
Hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day Weekend! Can't wait to see what you all did! We headed up the Canyon Sunday and visited an aquarium Monday before ending the weekend with a yummy BBQ! I'll post more later this week.
 
 
Outfit Details:
Ramones Tee and Boots - Hot Topic
Floral Jeggings - Wet Seal
 
 
 
 
?