Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Engag-e-versary


Today marks 3 years since my one and only proposed to me under the stars! It was surreal and perfect. Breathtakingly romantic. Just what I'd always wanted but SO much better! I'll never forget that night.
7 months later we were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and sealed together forever. He's my soul mate. He makes me whole. We have the most beautiful adventures together and he makes everything exciting! I love every minute of our journey together and I seriously can't wait to spend the rest of my life enjoying the little things about him that brighten my soul and discovering new things to adore about him!
 
 
 
I hope everyone someday gets to experience a love so true and pure because it's honestly the most fulfilling, delightful thing in life!
 
 
 
 
On another note, I felt very "little house on the prairie" in these photos. Ever since I tried milk maid braids I can't stop wearing them! They're so simple and pretty.
This dress is from my ModCloth loot. I love, love the soft floral pattern, although the fit is a little odd..
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress - ModCloth
Collared Blouse - Forever 21
Lace Underskirt - Boutique + DIY lace
Floral Coin Purse - Boutique
Belt - Jason Wu for Target
Boots - Forever Young Shoes
 
 
Just for fun and since it's our engag-e-versary here's our favorite photo from our engagement session (February 2010, 2 months before our wedding):
 
 
?