Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Pop of Pippa!

 
Hey all, still on vacation, but I'm coming home tonight! So expect me to be spending the week catching up with all your lovely blogs! I'm sure I've missed so much!
Again, since I pre-scheduled this post it'll be short and sweet :)
 
 
This week's Inspiration is Pippa Middleton. I love this combo she's wearing; a fitted dress and leather jacket with ankle boots and a poppy leopard clutch! I don't seem to have a lot of longer, fitted dresses so I went for the color instead of the fit! I also wore tights because it was COLD and used my favorite mustard wallet as a clutch!
 
 
 
 
(this pic ^ was taken in a different spot, so the lighting is a little......off)
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress & Wallet/Clutch - Target
Leather Jacket - T.J. Maxx
Tights - Boutique
Boots - Hot Topic
 
 
?