Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Hot Red


So this Monday I'm finally playing along over at Two Birds! Wahoo, a post two days in a row! Every week Megan and Nora choose a new photo as inspiration and each Monday they do a link-up party and see what everyone comes up with! I've just been lurking until now but I decided it's time a join in. This week's inspiration was the above photo of Ashlee Simpson.


I think her shorts are technically orange, but since I own no orange pants, nor leather pants for that matter.. I decided to go with my red hot paper bag style pants! It came together pretty effortless and chic, which is what I love about Ashlee's ensemble.





Outfit Details:
Silk Blouse - H&M
Red Pants and Bow bracelet/hairband - Forever21
Shoes - Target
Ring - City Farmer's Market/Craft Fair